Friday, December 4, 2020

Chocolate Truffle Window Box with Toile Tidings



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hello!
My project today is a Window Box I made to hold Lindt Chocolate Truffles.  I used the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper, Wishes and Wonder stamp set, North Pole Wonder dies and the Essential Tag Punch.  This project is a great for gift for Teachers, Coworkers and lots of other uses!  I got a large bag of Truffles from my warehouse store for $11 and I got about 6 gift boxes filled with them.



I started with a piece of Garden Green (or Real Red) Cardstock sized  10  x  7 1/2".
I scored the 10" side at:
1/2,  2 1/4,  5 1/4  and  7".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1 3/4".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


Before I put the box together I cut a circle in the front of the box using the North Pole Wonder dies.
I cut a ring of Garden Green (or Real Red) Cardstock to make a border around the outside of the window using 2 of the dies from the same set. The spiked circle and the same circle I cut the hole in the front of the box.  I attached it to the from go the opening with Liquid Glue.
I attached a  2 1/4  x  2 1/4" piece of Window Sheet to the inside part of the window with Glue Dots.
I closed the side and bottom of the box with Tear and Tape.


I covered a binder clip with a  1 1/2  x  1"  piece of Cardstock and a  1 1/2  x  3/4"  piece of DSP using Liquid Glue.
I cut the TOP ONLY of a  1 1/2"  wide strip of Garden Green Cardstock and Gold Foil Paper with the Essential Tag Punch.  I cut them both down to 2 1/4" in length.
I embossed the Green Tag with one of the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
I attached the gold foil paper behind the Garden Green tag with Liquid Glue as shown in the picture.


I stamped the Mistletoe Image (I think it's Mistletoe!) from Wishes and Wonder stamp set onto Very Vanilla Cardstock with Garden Green (or Real Red) Ink.  I cut the image out with the corresponding die from the North Pole Wonder dies.
I attached the piece to the tags with Dimensionals.
I punched a hole in the middle of the front tag and tied it to the top of the binder clip with gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.

No comments: