Friday, December 18, 2020

COOL YULE BAKERY BOX with WARM and TOASTY



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My post today is a Bakery Box I made to fit a Hostess Holiday Cupcake.  It is  3  x  3  x  1 1/2" and can fit many different treats and gifts inside.  I used Warm and Toasty stamp set, Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and Banners Pick a Punch.



I started with a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock sized
10 1/2  x  6".
I scored the 10 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  4 1/2,  6  and  9".
I scored the 6" side at:
1 1/2  and  4 1/2".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I added Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper in sizes:
(1)  2 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(4)  2 3/4  x  1 1/4"
I cut a small finger hole in the front lid with a small circle punch.
Then I tied Real Red Sheer Ribbon around the sides of the box and tied a bow in the front.


I stamped the Polar Bear image from Warm and Toasty stamp set onto Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the shaded areas with a Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend and soften the blue edges with the  Color Lifter.
I colored the hat and scarf with a Light Mossy Meadow Blend.
I attached the Bear to the top of the box with Dimensionals.
I added Wink of Stella to the hat and skates of the bear.


I stamped the sentiment of a 5/8" wide piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock with Versamark Ink.  I sprinkled it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heated it up with my Heat Gun.
I cut the ends with the Banners Pick a Punch and added it to the top of the box with Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added some Adhesive Backed Snowflakes to the hat and scarf.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! Supplies with Me here.

Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

No comments: