Monday, December 7, 2020

LITTLE DEBBIE CHRISTMAS TREE BROWNIE GIFT BOX with Plaid Tidings



Shop Stampin' Up! Here


Hi Friends!
My project today is a gift box for a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Brownie.  It will also fit a Gift Card in with the treat too!  I used Perfectly Plaid stamp set, Festive Post stamp set, Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper, the Pine Tree Punch, Stitched Shape dies and the Banners Pick a Punch.  This is the perfect little gift that is inexpensive making it great gift if you need lots of them.



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized  10 1/4  x  3 1/2".
I scored the 10 1/4" side at:
4,  4 5/8,  8 5/8  and  9 1/4.
I scored the 3 1/2" side at:
5/8  and  2 7/8".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 3 pieces of Tis' the Season DSP to the box using Stampin' Seal.
(2)   3 3/4  x  2"
(1)  2  x  7/8"
I put the brownie inside and tied the lid closed with Real Red Sheer Ribbon tied in a bow.


I cut a different pattern of the same DSP with the 2nd Largest Oval die from the Stitched Shape dies.
I attached it the the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I stamped the Tree image from Perfectly Plaid stamp set onto Shaded Spruce Cardstock with Versamark Ink.
I sprinkled it with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heated it with my Heat Tool.
I cut the tree out with the Pine Tree Punch and it to the middle of the  Oval with Dimensionals.


For the sentiment I cut two pieces of Cardstock:
1 -  Real Red sized  1/2  x  2 1/2"
1 -  Shaded Spruce sized  5/8  x  2 1/2"
I stamped the Merry Christmas Sentiment from Festive Post stamp set with Versamark Ink and sprinkled it with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I heated it with my Heat Tool.
I cut the ends of both pieces with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I glued them together with Liquid Glue then cut them down to 1 3/4".
I punched a hole in the top and tied it to the bow with Gold Cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.


For the final touch I added Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the Tree.


Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!


No comments: