Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Lindt Chocolate Snowman Holder with Warm and Toasty



Shop Stampin' Up Here!


Hi Friends!
My project today is a little box that displays a Lindt Chocolate Snowman.  I purchased mine at my local Grocery Store (Stop and Shop).  I also have seen than at Target and CVS.
I used Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, Snowflake Wishes stamp set, Warm Hugs stamp setWarm Wraps dies and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
The box is  3 3/4  x  1 3/4  x  1 3/4".



I started with a piece of Pacific Point sized  6 3/4  x  4 3/4".
I scored the 4 3/4" side first at:
1 1/2  and  4 3/4".
I scored the 6 3/4" side at:
1 1/2  and  3",
4 1/2  to the 1st scoreline ONLY,
I turned the paper 180 degrees to the other side of the 6 3/4" paper and
scored at  2 1/4" to the 1st scoreline ONLY.

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial here.


I cut a piece of blue paper from the Artistry Blooms DSP pack to
7  x  4 3/4".
I stamped randomly on the paper, stamping and stamping off, with 3 small stamps from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set using Pacific Point Ink.
I cut the DSP to sizes:
(2)  3 3/4  x  1 3/4"
(1)  1 5/8  x  1 3/8"
(2)  1 3/8  x  1 3/8"
I attached one of the  3 3/4  x  1 3/4" pieces to the inside of the box BEFORE assembling it.
I punched the top of the longest side of the box at the top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
I punched the second 3 3/4  x  1 3/4" piece with the same punch and adhered it to the back of the same part of the box.


I attached the rest of the DSP pieces to the front and sides of the box with Stampin' Seal.
I stamped the images from the Warm Hugs stamp set onto Whisper White Cardstock with Pacific Point Ink.
I stamped the little Christmas Tree with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
Using the Warm Wraps dies I cut out the images, the circle from Silver Foil Paper and the octagon from Pacific Point Cardstock.


I attached the octagon to the Silver Foil Circle and the Sentiment to the octagon with Liquid Glue.  I attached the little tree in the middle with a Dimensional.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I cut Snowflake Splendor Ribbon and Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to about 4 inches.  I put it through the hole at the top of the box and tied it with blue twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
I attached the Snowman inside the box with a Dimensional at the bottom.



Supplies:

Extra Supplies for Pink Snowman:
Pink paper from Artistry Blooms DSP
White Baker's Twine


I hope you liked my project today.
If you have any questions or suggestions for new projects you would like to see, please let me know!
See you next time.

No comments: