Friday, December 11, 2020

Snowman Ghirardelli Gift Box Tutorial with Snowand Season



Shop Stampin' Up! Here


Hi Friends!
My project today is a  1 1/2  x  4  x  3/4"  box to hold two small Ghirardelli Snowman.  This is the perfect project to use up your small 6x6 paper or scraps.  It is a quick craft this is great for classroom or office gifts.  I used Snowman Season stamp set, Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, North Pole Wonder dies and the Snowman Builder Punch.



I started with a piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP sized  5  x  5".
I scored the first side at:
3/4,  2 1/4,  3  and  4 1/2".
I turned the paper 1/4 turn and scored at:
1/2  and  4 1/2".

to cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


After I put the box together and put 2 snowmen inside the pouch I punched 2 holes, with a 1/8" hole punch, in the top of the bag.
I pulled Snowflake Splendor Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow in the front.
I attached 3 Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the bottom of the bag.


I stamped the snowman body, arms and hat, from Snowman Season stamp set,  on Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I spaced all the parts of the snowman out and cut them separately with the Snowman Builder Punch.
I shaded the body with a Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend and softened it with the Color Lifter.  I colored the nose with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.
I colored the hat with Light Basic BlackDark Shaded Spruce, Dark Real Red and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend.


I cut the Silver Foil Scallop circle and Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper circle using the North Pole Wonder dies.
I glued the glimmer paper to the Foil Paper with Liquid Glue and then attached it to the middle of the box also with Liquid Glue.
I attached the snowman body and arms to the Glimmer Paper with Liquid Glue also.
I stacked two Dimensionals on the back-top of the hat and a small line of Liquid Glue on the bottom, then attached the hat to the top of the Snowman's head.
For the Final touch I added Wink of Stella to the buttons.



Supplies:
Stampin' Blends:
1/8" or similar size Hole Punch

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

No comments: