Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Oval Occasions Baby Gift Box



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Welcome Baby Gift Box.  I used the NEW Oval Occasions stamp set, Double Oval Punch, Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper and Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack.  These products from the January - June Mini Catalog are available to purchase on January 5!
I also used the Banners Pick a Punch and Detail Trio Punch.



I started with a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock sized  7  x  6 3/4".
I scored the 7" side at:
3/4,  3 1/4,  4  and  6 1/2"
I scored the 6 3/4" side at:
3/4,  4 1/2  and 5 1/4"

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I used Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper on the box in sizes:
(2)  3 1/2  x  2 1/4"
(1)  1 1/4  x  2 1/4"
(1)  1/2  x  2 1/4"
Optional sides  (2)  3 1/2  x  1/2"
I used the Detail Trio Punch on the bottom of the lid piece (1 1/4  x  2 1/4").
I attached the DSP to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I stamped the bunny image with Tuxedo Black ink onto Sahara Sand Cardstock.
I colored the image with Stampin' Blends:
Light Crumb Cake
Light Flirty Flamingo
Light Mossy Meadow
I cut the image out with the 2nd Smallest smooth oval from the Layering Oval dies.
I used the Double Oval Punch to cut the Scallop out of Blushing Bride Cardstock.
I attached the image to the scallop piece with Liquid Glue.
I attached it to the box (over the twine if wanted) with Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment onto a  3/4"  piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock and punched both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I punched a hole in one end and tied it to the box using the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack.
You can tie the twine longways under the image or sideways around the top only.
I added some Wink of Stella to the bunnies and attached some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flowers and sentiment.



Supplies:
Oval Occasions stamp set
Double Oval Punch
Layering Oval dies
Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Stampin' Blends:

Thank you for stopping by my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.
See you next time!