Saturday, January 2, 2021

Darling Donkeys Tic Tac/Ghirardelli Box - Sneak Peek



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I am using some of the new products from the Spring Mini Catalog, Darling Donkeys stamp set and Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper.  They will be available for purchase on January 5, 2021.
I also used the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and the Banners Pick a Punch.
I made this box to fit a box of Tic Tags or 3 Ghirardelli Squares.
The box measures  3  x  2  x  1".



I started with a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock sized
6 1/2  x  6 1/4".
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
1,  3,  4  and  6".
I scored the 6 1/4" side at:
1,  4  and  5".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached a  1 7/8  x  2 7/8" piece of the Hydrangea Hill DSP to the front of the box.
I stamped the Sitting Donkey image from Darling Donkeys stamp set  with Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.
I colored the image with Dark and Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of Hydrangea Hill DSP.  I cut both ends, of the DSP and a scrap piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock, with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I attached the stamped piece to the crumb cake with Liquid Glue.
I tied a piece of Linen String through the hole in the front flap and around the box.
I threaded the sentiment piece on the thread and tied a bow.



Supplies:
Darling Donkeys stamp set
Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.
See you next time!

No comments: