Friday, January 15, 2021

Rectangle Box Tutorial with Hydrangea Haven


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Rectangle Box with a top flap opening.  I used Hydrangea Haven stamp set, Hydrangea dies, Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and Pastel Pearls.  All of these products are New in the January to June Mini Catalog and available now!



I started with a piece of Old Olive Cardstock sized  9  x  7 1/2".
I scored the 9" side at:
1,  4 1/4,  5 1/4  and 8 1/2".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1,  6  and  7".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached Hydrangea Hill DSP to the front, top and sides of the box in sizes:
(1)  4 3/4  x  3"
(2)  4 3/4  x  3/4"
(1)  3  x  3/4"

I attached the DSP to the box with Stampin' Seal Adhesive.


I stamped the Hydrangea onto Basic White Cardstock with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
I stamped the Top flower by stamping off Gorgeous Grape Ink once on scrap and then on over the previously stamped image.
I stamped the leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink.
I cut the image out with the Hydrangea die that matched.
I mounted it on a piece of Basic White Cardstock with Dimensionals.
I attached the Basic White to a piece of Old Olive Cardstock,
sized  2 1/2  x  4 1/4",
with Stampin' Seal.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with more Dimensionals.


I tied a small bow with Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and attached it at the base of the flower with a Glue Dot.
I cut the small tag from the Hydrangea die set and stamped the above sentiment, from Hydrangea Haven stamp set, with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached it with a Dimensional, right under the edge of the bow.
I added a little Wink of Stella to the flower and for the final touch, added 3 Pastel Pearls to the lower left of the image.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  If you have any questions please let me know through the comments.
See you next time!

No comments: