Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Quick Valentine Box with Oh So Ombre


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Quick Valentine Box that you can make with 1 piece of  6x6  Designer Series Paper.  I used Oh So Ombre 6x6 Designer Series Paper (Free with a Stampin' Up! purchase of $50), Many Hearts dies and Love You Always Foil Sheets.  My box holds a heart shaped "slinky" toy, some nerds candy and Hershey's Kisses.  They would be perfect for school or office Valentine gifts.



I started with a piece of  6 x 6  Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper.
I scored 1 side at:
1/2  and  3 1/4".
Turn paper 1/4 turn and score:
1 1/2  and  5 1/4".
Turn paper another 1/4 turn and score to the 1st scoreline ONLY at:
1 3/8  and  4 1/8".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I folded over the top flap and punched 2 holes in it.  I threaded some White Metallic Edged Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow in the front.
I cut 2 small hearts from the Many Hearts dies.  1 from Basic White Cardstock and 1 from Rococo Rose Foil Paper.
I ran the Rococo Rose heart through again using the perforated heart die.


I attached the foil heart to the Basic White heart with Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.
I attached both hearts to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added some Opal Rounds to the bottom of the box.



Supplies:
Slinky Hearts - Dollar Tree

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: