Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Art Gallery Skinny Milk Carton Box Tutorial



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
Today I made my project with the New Art Gallery stamp set and Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.  I made a Skinny Milk Carton type box that is  6 1/4  x  3 1/4  x  1 1/2".  I also used the Layering Oval dies.



I started with a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock that measures
10  x  7 3/4".
I scored the 10" side at:
1/2,  3 3/4,  5 1/4  and  8 1/2"
I scored the 7 3/4" side at:
1/2,  2  and  6 1/4".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached pieces of the Fine Art Floral DSP in sizes:
(1)  1 3/8  x  3 1/8
(1)  4 1/8  x  3 1/8
(2)  1 3/8  x  4 1/8
I attached them with Stampin' Seal.


I stamped the Flower image onto Whisper White Cardstock.
I stamped the background of the flower with So Saffron Ink that was Stamped Off 1 time.
I stamped the next flower petal piece with So Saffron Ink also at full strength.
I stamped the leaves with Mossy Meadow Ink.
I cut the image out with the 2nd largest oval die from the Layering Oval dies.
I cut a Scalloped Oval with the largest Scalloped die.
I attached the pieces together with Liquid Glue.
I attached the image to the box with Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it apart.
I attached the pieces to the box, as shown, with Liquid Glue on 1 side and a Mini Dimensional on the other.

I punched two holes in the top of the box and tied it closed with Mossy Meadow Braided Trim.
For the final touch I added some gold Metallic Pearls to the center of the flower.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you next time!

No comments: