Friday, January 29, 2021

MINI WINE BOTTLE BOX with LOVE YOU ALWAYS Specialty DSP


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I made a box for a Mini Wine Bottle I got at my local Liquor Store. The ones I got are 187ml / 6.3 ounces.  I used Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper, Love You Always Foil Sheets, Oh So Ombre DSP (Free with a $50 Stampin' Up! Purchase), Many Hearts dies, Hydrangea Haven stamp set and Hydrangea dies.  This is the perfect Valentine's Day gift for all the adults on your list!



I started with a piece of Rococo Rose Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper sized  7 1/4  x  6 1/4".
I scored the 7 1/4" side at:
1 1/8,  2 1/4,  3 3/8,  4 1/2,  5 5/8  and  6 3/4".
I scored the 6 1/4" side at:
1 1/4  and  5".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I punched holes all around the top squares (my video explains) with a 1/8" hole punch and ran some Metallic Edged Ribbon through them.
I put my wine bottle into the box, tightened the ribbon to fit snuggly around the bottle neck and tied a bow in the front of the box.


I cut two hearts using the small heart die from Many Hearts dies.  1 heart out of Oh So Ombre DSP and 1 from Love You Always Foil Sheets.
I attached the foil heart on top of the Ombre heart, with the Ombre heart showing on the top a little, with Dimensionals.
I attached it to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.


I cut some of the Oh So Ombre DSP using the small tag from Hydrangea dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea Haven stamp set on the tag with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I looped some White Twine, from Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, onto the tag and tied it around the bow.
For the final touch I added 3 Opal Rounds to the heart.



Supplies:
Mini Wine Bottle from Local Liquor Store

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
See you next time!

No comments: