Friday, January 8, 2021

Shark Frenzy Crayon Valentine Doo Doo Doo Doo



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I made a Valentine using the Shark Frenzy stamp set and some Shark Crayons I picked up from Walmart.  I also used the Shark dies, Whale of a time Designer Series paper, Arrange a Wreath stamp set and Banners Pick a Punch.  I thought the stackable shark crayons were perfect Valentine gift to combine with the New Shark Frenzy Stamp set.



I stamped the outline stamp of the larger Shark image from Shark Frenzy stamp set onto Whisper White Cardstock with Pacific Point Ink.
I stamped the inside of the shark with Seaside Spray Ink 2 times to deepen the color.
I cut the Shark out with the corresponding die from the Shark dies.


I cut a piece of Whisper White Carstock to about 1/2  x  3 3/4".
I stamped the Doo Doo Doo stamp from Shark Frenzy stamp set  onto the Whisper White Cardstock with Pacific Point Ink.
I cut a flag at the end of the sentiment with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I used a Heart Border from the Floral Heart dies to cut some Real Red Cardstock.
I cut 2 pieces of Real Red Cardstock to  7  x  1 1/4".
I stamped the sentiment on the top of one them from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set with Pacific Point Ink.


I cut a piece of the Whale of a Time DSP to  1  x  6".
I attached the DSP to the piece of Real Red Carstock that I did not stamp on.  I attached the DSP 1/4" from the BOTTOM of the Red piece.
I put the Shark Crayon into a 1" wide Cellophane bag and cut it a little longer then the Real Red Cardstock.
I folded over the top of the Cellophane bag and stapled it on top of the DSP.
I added a Glue Dot lower on the back of the Cello bag to keep it straight.


I attached the border and sentiment to the top of the Cello Bag with Glue dots.
I attached the Shark I stamped earlier over the top of the Cellophane bag with 3 Dimensionals.
I attached the second piece of Real Red Cardstock onto the back of the 1st piece with Stampin' Seal+ with the sentiment facing out.
For the final touch I added a red heart from the Resin Heart Embellishments to the shark.



Supplies:
Whisper White Cardstock
Stapler
Valentine's Day Stackable Shark Crayons - Walmart

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time!

No comments: