Wednesday, January 20, 2021

LITTLE DEBBIE BE MY VALENTINE SNACK CAKE BOX with MANY HEARTS DIES


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends,
Today I made a box to fit a pack of Little Debbie Valentine Snack Cakes.  I used Many Hearts dies, Hydrangea Haven stamp set and Hydrangea dies.  The box measures  5 1/4  x  2 1/2  x  1".



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized  8  x  7 1/4".
I scored the 8" side at:
1,  3 1/2,  4 1/2  and  7".
I scored the 7 1/4" side at:
1  and  6 1/4".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached a  5  x  2 1/4"  piece of Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper to the top of the box with Stampin' Seal.
I put the snack cakes in the box, closed it and tied some Real Red Sheer Ribbon around the long side of the box and tied a bow on the left side.
Using the Many Hearts dies I cut a Scalloped heart and smooth heart from Real Red Cardstock and a flowered heart from Sahara Sand Love You Always Foil Paper.


I attached the foil paper to the smooth heart with liquid glue and then to the Scalloped Heart with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire piece to the top of the box over the ribbon with Dimensionals.
I cut the small label from Real Red Cardstock using the Hydrangea dies and stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea Haven stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached the label to the ribbon with a piece of White Twine which I trimmed and touched behind the bow.


I cut the small label from Real Red Cardstock using the Hydrangea dies and stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea Haven stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached the label to the ribbon with a piece of White Twine which I trimmed and touched behind the bow.
For the final touch I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the to of the label.



Supplies:

I hope you like my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: