Monday, January 4, 2021

Berry Delightful Gift Box Tutorial with Sale-a-Bration

Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For today's project I used another one of the Sale-a-Bration items.  The Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper are a choice you can pick for free with a purchase of $100.  I also used the Stitched Shape dies, Layering Circle dies, the Banners Pick a Punch, Clever Clasps and Striped Blackberry Bliss Ribbon.



I started with a  6 x 6"  piece of Berry Delightful Designer Series paper.
Make sure if there is a right side up to the pattern, it is turned to the right of the score board).
I scored one side of the paper at:
1 and 5".
I turned the paper 1/4 turn and scored at:
1/2,  2 1/4,  3 1/4  and  5".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I pinched the top of the box closed and secured it with one of our Clever Clasps.
I tied Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around the box and tied a bow in the front.


I cut Whisper White Cardstock with one of the circles from the Stitched Shapes dies.
I stamped the Berrys with Blackberry Bliss Ink.
The outline with full ink and the Berry's inside by stamping the ink off once.
I added Wink of Stella to the berries.
I stamped the berry leaves with Garden Green Ink.
I used a Blender Pen and the same ink to color the leaves in.


I cut a some Blackberry Bliss Carstock with a corresponding Scallop Circle from the Layering Circle dies.
I attached the stamped circle on top of the Scallop Circle with Liquid Glue.
I attached it all to the front of the box with Liquid Glue too.


I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock.  I cut it down to about 1/2" and punched the end with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I punched a small hole in the end and tied it to the Clever Clasp with a piece of White Baker's Twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack.
For the final touch I added 2 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the Berries.



Supplies:
Berry Blessings stamp set
Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Clever Clasps
Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack






No comments: