Monday, February 1, 2021

Merci Chocolates Valentine's Box Tutorial with True Love Designer Series Paper


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I made a gift box for some Merci Chocolates.  I used True Love Designer Series Paper, Many Hearts dies and the Detail Trio Punch.  These are the perfect little gift to give out for Valentine's Day!



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock (or Blushing Bride) sized  8 1/4  x  3 3/4".
I scored the 8 1/4" side at:
2,  2 3/8,  5 5/8  and 6".
I scored the 3 3/4" side at:
3/8,  3/4,  3  and  3 3/8".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I cut 3 pieces of True Love Designer Series Paper.
(1)  2 x 2"
(1)  1 3/4  x  2"
(1)  2  x  3"
I attached the DSP to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I cut two small hearts using the Many Hearts dies.
1 out of Red Foil and 1 out of Real Red Cardstock.
(or Blushing Bride Foil and Blushing Bride Cardstock)
I cut the Foil Heart with the Perforated Heart from Many Hearts dies.
I attached the Foil Heart over the Cardstock Heart with Dimensionals.
I attached the hearts to the front flap of the box with Liquid Glue.


I attached Slim Velcro Dots on the inside of the front flap and in the corresponding spot under the flap on the bottom of the box.


I tied a double string of White Twine (or Blushing Bride), from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, into a bow and attached it to the heart with a rolled up Glue Dot.


For the final Touch I added 3 Matte Black Dots to the lower left side of the box.



Supplies:
Red Foil Sheets


Thank you for stopping by my Blog today.
See you next time!

No comments: