Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hershey Bar Gift Box Tutorial with Art Gallery stamp set

Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
I made a tutorial today for a Hershey Bar Gift Box using Art Gallery stamp set, Floral Gallery dies, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and the Heart Charms.  This is a lovely gift to give for Valentine's Day  or for a Wedding or Shower Favor.



I started with a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock (or Flirty Flamingo) sized  6 1/2  x  5 5/8".
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
3/8  and  6 1/8".
I scored the 5 5/8" side at:
3/8,  2 5/8,  3  and  5 1/4".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached a  2 1/8  x  5 5/8"  piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper to the top of the box with Stampin' Seal.
I ran White Metallic Edged Ribbon round the box longways and strung a Heat Charm on the lower piece of ribbon before I completed tying the knot.


I stamped the above image from Art Gallery stamp set with Real Red and Old Olive stamp pads.
First I stamped the whole image with the flower color.  I loaded the stamp with Real Red Ink and stamped it off on a piece of scrap paper.  Then I stamped it onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock.
Next I stamped the inner part of the flowers with full Real Red Ink.
I stamped the entire image again with Old Olive Ink for the leaves.
I cut both images out with the corresponding die from Floral Gallery dies.
I cut the flowers off the Old Olive image just leaving the leaves.
I attached the leaves over the Real Red Leaves on the other die cut with Liquid Glue.


For the sentiment I stamped the saying from Art Gallery stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink onto Blushing Bride Cardstock (or Flirty Flamingo).
I cut the image with the larger label die, from Floral Gallery dies, making sure the sentiment was on the right side of the label.


I cut a slanted piece off the label on the left side and glued it on the box as shown above.
I put Mini Dimensionals and Dimensionals on the back of the flower die cut and placed it, over the ribbon, on the left side of the box covering the edge of the sentiment.


For the final touch I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the left side of the label.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies with Me Here.

Supplies:
Small Circle Punch
Hershey Bars

Thank you for coming to my Blog today.
See you next time!

No comments: