Monday, February 15, 2021

BABY SHOWER FAVOR BAG with BABY PULL TOYS


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
I received a request from one of my followers for a baby favor bag using Baby Pull Toys  stamp set.  I was happy to have the inspiration.  Thank you Patty!
For my project I used Baby Pull Toys stamp set, Oh So Ombre 6x6 Designer Series Paper (Saleabration item), Layering Circle dies and Resin Heart Embellishments.



I started with a piece of Thick Basic White Cardstock sized
8 1/2  x  5".
I scored the 8 1/2" side at:
1/2,  3 1/2,  4 1/2  and  7 1/2".
I scored the 5" side at:
1".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper to the front and back of the box.
(2)  3 3/4  x  2 3/4"
I attached the paper to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I punched holes in both sides of the the top of the bag with a 1/8" circle punch.
I ran Metallic Edged Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow in the front of the bag.


I used the Layering Circle dies to punch a circle from Oh So Ombre DSP and a Scallop Circle from Basic White Cardstock.
I stamped the Elephant Image, from Baby Pull Toys stamp set, onto the die cut circle and a piece of Basic White Cardstock.
I colored the Elephant Image that I stamped on the Basic White Cardstock with Stampin' Blends.
Light and Dark Smokey Slate for the Elephant
Light Daffodil Delight for the cart


I fussy cut the Stampin' Blend colored Elephant from the White Cardstock.  I attached the cut out image over the Elephant on the Oh So Ombre Circle diecut with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Scallop Circle to the Elephant circle with Liquid Glue also.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the bag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White Cardstock with Bermuda Bay Ink.
I cut it out by hand and attached it to the bag, as shown, with a Dimensional and Mini Dimensional.
For the final touch I added some White Resin Heart Embellishments around the Elephant.



Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by my Blog Today.  I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: