Saturday, February 27, 2021

Easy To Make Box with Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set - Stampin' UP!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Bakery type box that is simple to make.  I used Sweet Strawberry stamp set, Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, the Strawberry Builder Punch and Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.  The box measures  3 1/2  x  3  x  1".  I made it to fit a packaged piece of pound cake.  I also made a Strawberry Shaped box with the DSP that holds a Ferraro Rocher.  You can find the strawberry box Video Here.



I started with a piece of Garden Green Cardstock sized  10  x  5".
I scored the 10" side at:
1,  4 1/2,  5 1/2  and  9".
I scored the 5" side at:
1  and  4".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached a piece of Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper,  sized  3 1/4  x  2 3/4", with Stampin' Seal Adhesive.
Using the Layering Circle dies I cut a scallop circle from Garden Green Cardstock.
I cut a Circle from Basic White Carstock using the Stitched Shape dies.
I attached the White Circle on top of the Green Scallop Circle with Liquid Glue.
I attached the entire piece on top of the DSP with Dimensionals.


I stamped the Strawberry Images with Poppy Parade Ink onto Basic White Cardstock.
I stamped the outline first, then I stamped the inside of the berries by Stamping off first onto a piece of scrap paper and then stamped onto the outline.
I stamped the leaves with Garden Green Ink.  The outline first and then stamped off the inside with the some color ink.
I stamped the flower with Daffodil Delight Ink.  I stamped the outline first then stamped off the inside with the same color ink.


I attached the Strawberries onto the White Circle, as shown in the pictures, with Liquid Adhesive.
I put the flower on my Stampin' Pierce Mat and pushed down the middle with the cap of a Bic Pen.  I glued the flower to the Strawberries with Liquid Glue Also.


I tied some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the top of the box and tied a bow in the front.
For the final touches I added some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  A yellow in the middle of the flower and 3 green at the bottom on the right side.



Supplies:
Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (Saleabration item available until 2/28/21)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
See you next time!

No comments: