Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine's Day Milk Carton with Lots of Hearts


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I made a small Milk Carton that measures
2 3/4  x  1 3/4  x  1 3/4".
I fille it with delicious Hershey's Chocolate Hearts.  You can get 2 of these cartons from 1 piece of  8 1/2 x 11"  Cardstock.  To make the Milk Carton I used Lots of Hearts stamp set, Many Hearts dies, Borders Abound stamp set and Snail Mail Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Snail Mail Designer Series Paper sized
7 1/2  x  4 3/4".
I scored the 7 1/2' side at:
1/2,  2 1/4,  4  and  5 3/4".
I scored the 3 3/4" side at:
1 1/2,  3 1/4  and  4 1/4".
I turned the DSP back to the first 7 1/2" side and scored to the first scoreline ONLY at:
1 3/8  and  4 7/8".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I die cut a heart from Blushing Bride Cardstock using the Many Hearts dies.
I stamped the image from Lots of Hearts stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the flowers with the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend.
I colored the Leaves with the Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend.
I attached the heart to the front of the Milk Carton with Dimensionals.


I put the Chocolate Hearts into the Milk Carton and closed it at the top with a Clever Clasp.
I stamped the sentiment from Borders Abound stamp set onto Blushing Bride Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I hand cut out the sentiment, flagged the end and attached it to the box under the Clever Clasp.


I tied a bow with a doubled length of Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and attached it to the bottom of the Clever Clasp with a Glue Dot.
For the final touch I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the middle of the flowers.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time!

No comments: