Friday, February 5, 2021

Unicorn Valentine's Day Treat Bag with Hippo Happiness stamp set - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
I decided to do a Valentine Gift Bag for my project today.  I used the Hippo Happiness stamp set, Hippo and Friends dies, Lots of Hearts stamp set and Resin Hearts Embellishments.  I filled the bag with some Unicorn sticky notes, a Unicorn stamper and some Heart Candies.  It is the perfect little gift for Valentine's Day!



I started with a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock sized
9 1/2  x  5".
I scored the 9 1/2" side at:
1/2,  3 3/4,  5  and  8 1/4".
I scored the 5" side at:
1 1/4"
Turn the paper BACK to the 9 1/2" side and score to the scoreline ONLY at:
4 3/8  and  8 7/8".

To cut and put the box together please watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached a  3  x  3 1/2"  piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock to the front of the box using Stampin' Seal Adhesive.
I attached a  2 7/8  x  3 3/8"  piece of Brights  6x6  Designer Series Paper on top of the Melon Mambo piece.
I scored a  4 3/4  x  2"  piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock on the 4 3/4" side at  3 1/2".
On the opposite side of the score I cut a banner as shown in the photos.
I put the treats in the bag,  put the Melon Mambo piece over the opening, with the short piece on the back, and secured it with a bulldog clip in the middle.
I tied a double bow with Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and attached it to the middle of the clip with a Glue Dot.


I stamped the unicorn from Hippo Happiness stamp set onto Basic White Cardstock with:
Blushing Bride Ink - for the full body,
Melon Mambo Ink for the partial body.
I stamped the horn with Coastal Cabana Ink.
I stamped the face with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped the sentiment from Lots of Hearts stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink onto a  3/8" piece of Basic White Cardstock.
I cut both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch.


I cut a scallop from Layering Circle dies from Basic White Cardstock and a circle from Stitched Circle dies from Coastal Cabana Cardstock.  I attached the Basic White on top of the Coastal Cabana with Liquid Glue.
I die cut the Unicorn using the Hippo and Friends dies.
I fussy cut the horn.
I attached the pieces to the Coastal Cabana circle with Liquid Glue.
I attached the entire piece to bag on top of the Melon Mambo Banner.
I attached the sentiment under the circles by putting a Dimensional in the middle and Liquid Glue on the sides.
For the final touches I added Wink of Stella to the Unicorns Horn and Resin Heart Embellishments around the Unicorn.



Supplies:
Hippo Happiness stamp set
Hippo and Friends dies
Lots of Hearts stamp set
Layering Circle dies
Stitched Shape dies
Banners Pick a Punch
Resin Heart Embellishments
Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Blushing Bride Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Coastal Cabana Ink
Tuxedo Black Ink
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal
Liquid Glue
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Simply Score Tool
Take Your Pick Tool

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: