Monday, December 14, 2020

Merry Moose Gift Box with Heartwarming Hugs



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a gift box that measures  5  x  2 3/4".  It holds a Marshmallow Chocolate Santa.   I used Merry Moose stamps set, the Moose Punch, Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Shape dies.



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized  8  x  6 1/2".
I scored the 8" side at:
1/2,  3 1/4,  4 1/4  and  7".
I scored the 6 1/2" at:
1,  5  and  6".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached Heartwarming Hugs DSP to the box with Stampin' Seal in sizes:
(2)  2 1/2  x  3 3/4"
(2)  2 1/2  x  3/4"
(2)  3/4  x  3 3//4"


I stamped the tree from Merry Moose stamp set on to Whisper White Cardstock with Mossy Meadow Ink.
I cut the image out with the 2nd largest oval die from Stitched Shape dies.
I used the largest oval die to cut a piece of Red Foil Paper.
I attached the image piece to the Red Foil oval with Dimensionals.
I attached the Red Foil oval to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the Moose image from Merry Moose stamp set with Early Espresso Ink onto Crumb Cake Paper.
I color the Antlers Only with a Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend.
I stamped the scarf image with Real Red ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.  I fussy cut the scarf out and glued it to the neck of the Moose.
I attached the moose to the box with Liquid Glue on the head and a Dimensional on the back.


I put a Marshmallow Santa into the box and closed the top with a Bulldog Clip.
I tied a bow with Mossy Meadow Diagonally Striped Ribbon and attached it to the top of the box with Glue Dots.


For the final touches I added some Wink of Stella to the scarf and some Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the tree.



Supplies:
Merry Moose stamp set

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

No comments: