Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Quick Easy Christmas Treat Box using 6 x 6 paper with Christmas Treats stamp set



Shop Stampin' Up! Here


Hi Friends!
My project today is a Quick Treat Box you can make with your scraps or  6x6  Designer Series Paper.  I used 5 for $1 Marshmallow Treats from Dollar Tree to put in my boxes.  It is the perfect thing for quick gifts that you can make a bunch of in one sitting!
I used Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper, Little Treats stamp set, Little Treat Box dies and Festive Post stamp set.



I started with a piece of DSP sized  6  x  4 1/2"
I scored the 6" side at:
1"
I scored the 4 1/2" side at:
1,  2,  3  and  4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I punched in all four sides of the top of the box with a 1/8" hole punch.   I placed my Marshmallow Treat in the box.  Hershey Kisses, Lip Balm and many other treat will fit also.
I ran Real Red Sheer Ribbon through the holes in the box and tied a bow in the front of the box.


I cut a label from Real Red Cardstock using the Little Treat Box dies.
I stamped the sentiment, from Festive Post stamp set, with Shaded Spruce Ink.
I stamped the Santa hat from Little Treats stamp set, onto Whisper White Cardstock, with Real Red Ink.
I cut the hat out with the corresponding die from Little Treat Box dies.


I attached the Santa Hat to the tag with a Dimesional.
I punched a hole in the top of the tag and used Gold Cord, from Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, to tie the tag under the bow.
I added Wink of Stella to the hat brim and pompom.
I added some Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the hat for the final touch.



Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by today.
See you next time!

No comments: