Monday, November 30, 2020

Warm and Toasty Candy Bar Box - Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up! Here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a box for a Russell Stover Chocolate bar.  The box measures 6 1/4 x 2 3/4 x 3/8". I used Warm and Toasty Stamp set, Hippo and Friends dies, Little Treat Box dies Stitched Circle dies and Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized  8 1/2  x  6 5/8".
I scored the  8 1/2"  side at:
1 1/2,  1 7/8  and   8 1/8".
I scored the  6 5/8"  side at:
3/8,  3 1/8,  3 1/2  and 6 1/4".

To cut,  put the box together and cut the circle in the flap you can watch my Video Tutorial here.

'
I attached Tis' the Season Designer Series paper to the box in sizes:
(2)   2 1/2  x  6"
and
I cut a scrap of the same DSP with a 2 1/2" Circle punch to about 2/3 of the circle.
I matched it up with the front flap and made a pencil mark on each side where I wanted to cut the excess off.
I attached all the DSP to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I attached Adhesive Slim Velcro Dots to the inside flap and top of the inside of the box.
I stamped the sentiment from Warm and Toasty stamp set with Real Red Ink onto a 1 3/8" circle I punched out of a piece of the same DSP pack.
I cut a Scallop Circle out of Real Red Cardstock using the Little Treat Box dies.
I attached the sentiment to the Scallop Circle with Liquid Glue.


I tied a bow with Mesh Metallic Ribbon.  I punched a hole in the top of the Sentiment piece and tied some White Baker's Twine through the hole.  I tied it onto the Metallic Bow.
I tied another bow with Real Red Braided Linen Trim and attached it the the Metallic bow OVER the Baker's Twine with a Glue Dot.
I put 2 Glue Dots on the back of the Metallic Bow and attached it all to the top flap of the box.


I cut 2 labels from the Hippo and Friends dies.  1 from Real Red Cardstock and a smaller one from the same DSP that I stamped the sentiment on.
I glued the DSP to the Cardstock with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Reindeer image from Warm and Toasty stamp set onto Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.

I colored the image with the following Stampin' Blends:
Light and Dark Soft Suede for the Reindeer,
Light Crumb Cake for the antlers,
Dark Smokey Slate for the Hooves and
Light and Dark Real Red for the bow.
I fussy cut the Reindeer out and attached it to the top label with Liquid Glue.
I attached the entire piece to the box with Dimensionals.



Supplies:
2 1/2" Circle Punch
1 3/8" Circle Punch
White Baker's Twine
Stampin' Seal
Tear and Tape
Simply Score Tool
Light and Dark Real Red
Dark Smokey Slate
Light Crumb Cake
Light and Dark Soft Suede
Slim Velcro Dots

That's it for me today!
See you next time.

No comments: