Monday, November 9, 2020

CHRISTMAS TREE WINDOW BOX with 'Tis the Season



Shop Stampin' Up! here


Hi Friends!
My project today is a  3 1/2  x  2  x  1" box with a Christmas Tree window in the front.  I used Little Treats stamp set, 'Tis the Season Designer Series Paper, the Pine Tree Punch and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.



I started with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock sized  6 1/2  x  6"
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
1/2,  1 1/2,  3 1/2  and  4 1/2".
I scored the 6" side at:
1",  4 1/2"  to the 4th scoreline ONLY,
and 5 1/2" all the way down.

To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


When the box has been scored and cut to size I attached the 'Tis the Season DSP sized:
(2)  3 1/4  x  1 3/4"
(2)  3/4  x  3 1/4"
(1)  3/4  x  1 3/4"
I attached the DSP to the front of the box using Stampin' Seal.
I folded up the bottom strip on the box and cut the Christmas Tree window with the Pine Tree Punch in the front panel.

 

While the box is still flat I stamped the sentiment from Little Treats stamp set with Versamark Ink on the top flap as shown in the picture.  I sprinkled it with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder and set it with my Heat Tool.
I added a piece of Window Sheet, sized  2 1/2  x  1 7/8", to the inside of the box with 6 glue Dots on the edges.
Then I put the box together (as shown in my video) with Tear and Tape.


I ran Shaded Spruce 1" ribbon through the top hole and tied it with some gold cord.  Both ribbons are from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
I added 12 Hershey's Kisses to the inside of the box.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Thank you for stopping by.
See you next time!

No comments: