Friday, November 6, 2020

Brightly Gleaming 2 Piece Square Box for Ferraro Rocher



Shop Stampin' Up! here

Hi Friends,
My project today is a tall square box that measures  3 3/4  x  1 1/2  x  1 1/2".  It will fit 3 Ferraro Rocher or Lindor Truffle candies.  I used Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper, Wishes and Wonder stamp set, North Pole Wonder dies and Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.



You need 2 pieces of Mossy Meadow Cardstock:
(1)   6  1/2  x  5  1/4"
(1)  4  9/16  x  4  9/16"

I started with the 6 1/2  x  5 1/4" piece.
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
1/2,  2,  3 1/2  and  5"
I scored the 5 1/4" side at:
1 1/2"

For the  4  9/16  x  4  9/16" piece.
I scored all 4 sides at  1  1/2"

To cut and put the top and bottom box parts together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I used Brightly Gleaming DSP sized:
(5)  1 3/8  x  1 3/8" for top
(4)  3 5/8  x  1 3/8" for the bottom
I attached all the pieces to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I tied Real Red Sheer Ribbon around the box and tied a bow at the top.
I stamped the to/from image from Wishes and Wonder stamp set in Versamark Ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heated it with my Heat Tool.
I cut it out with the small tag die from North Pole Wonder dies.
I tied the tag to the top of the bow with gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack.



Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my box today.
See you next time!


No comments: