Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Love of Leaves Square Cookie Box




Hi Friends!
My project today is a  3 1/2  x  3 1/2  x  1" box.  I made it to fit a packaged cookie but it will fit lots of different gifts and treats too!
I used Love of Leaves stamp set, Stitched Leaves dies and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Bumblebee Cardstock sized  9 1/2  x  5 1/2".
I scored the  9 1/2"  side at:
1/2,  1 1/2,  5  and  6"
I scored the  5 1/2"  side at:
1  and  4 1/2"
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I tied Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the box and tied a a bow on the side that opens.
I cut a piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock to  3 1/4  x  3 1/4  and attached it, over the ribbon, to the top of the box with Dimensionals.
I cut a piece of Plaid Tidings DSP to  3 x 3".  I attached it to the box on top of the Pretty Peacock Cardstock with Stampin' Seal.


I cut three different leaves from the Stitched Leaves dies.  1 from Bumblebee Cardstock, 1 from Pretty Peacock Cardstock and 1 from Cajun Craze Cardstock.
I attached the Cajun Craze Leaf to the box first with Liquid Glue,
the Pretty Peacock Leaf second also with Liquid Glue and
the Bumblebee Leaf with Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment from Love of Leaves stamp set onto a  3/4  x  2 3/4"  piece of Pretty Peacock.
I punched both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch and attached it to the box with Dimensionals.
For the final touch I added some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Thank you for coming by.
See you next time!

No comments: