Monday, November 2, 2020

HOT COCOA HANGING GIFT BOX with Warm Hugs stamp set - Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up! here

Hi Friends,
My project today is a Hot Cocoa Box that you can hang on a door or the Christmas Tree.  It will also hold a Gift Card behind the Cocoa.  I used Warm Hugs stamp set, Warm Wraps dies, Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, the Essential Tag Punch and the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders.



I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized  8 1/2  x  6 3/4".
I scored the 8 1/2" side at:
3/4,  4,  4 3/4, 8"
I scored the 6 3/4" side at:
3" up to ONLY the 3rd scoreline, 
@ 6" all the way down,
then flip 180 to the other side of the 6 3/4" side and score:
at 3 3/4" ONLY to the 1st scoreline.
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I cut 4 pieces of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP.
(1)   3 1/8  x  4"
(1)  3 1/8  x  2 7/8"
(2)  5/8  x  2 7/8"
I Rounded the Corner-top of the largest piece of DSP with the Detail Trio Punch and attached it to the inside back of the box with Stampin' Seal.
I attached the others pieces to the front and sides of the box.


I used the Warm Wraps dies for the front label.
I cut the stitched circle out of Real Red Cardstock and  the multi-sided piece from Pear Pizzazz.
I stamped the circle sentiment from Warm Hugs stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock with Real Red Ink.
I stamped the outline of the mug with Mossy Meadow Ink and the inside with Real Red Ink.


I attached the Pear Pizzazz piece to the Real Red Circle with Dimensionals,
the circle to the Pear Pizzazz with Liquid Glue.
I attached the mug to the middle with a small side piece of a Dimensional.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I attached a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the middle of the mug.
I tied a bow with Sheer Red Ribbon and Old Olive ribbon together (from the All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack) and attached it above the label with a Glue Dot.
 

I cut 2 tags out of Real Red Cardstock with the Essential Tag Punch.
I embossed both tags with the dotted embossing folder from Wrapped in Texture set.
I attached them to the front and back of the bag top, with 1/3 of the tag above the box top, with Liquid Glue.
I punched a hole in the top of the tags and tied some Braided Linen Trim through the hole.



Supplies:
Hole Punch

I hope your enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: