Wednesday, November 4, 2020

HOT COCOA HOLDER with SNOW WONDER stamp set



Shop Stampin' Up! here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a box that will hold regular sized Hot Cocoa Packets.  There is also room for a Gift Card Holder to fit in the next to the packets.  I used Snow Wonder stamp set, Warm Hughs stamp set, Snowflake Wishes stamp set, Celebration Label dies, Layering Circle dies and Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper.



I started with the outside cover.
I cut a piece of the Snowflake Splendor DSP  11 7/8  x  4”
I scored the  11 7/8"  side at:
5 5/8  and  6 3/8
I did the inside box next.
I cut a piece of Night of Navy  8 3/4  x  5"
I scored the 8 3/4" side at:
4  and  4 3/4"
I scored the 5" side at:
3/4  and  4 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I attached the back of the Night of Navy box to the inside of the Snowflake Splendor outside piece with liquid glue.
I cut a piece of the DSP 3 1/4  x  3 3/4".
I stamped the sentiment onto the piece with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached the DSP to the front of the inside box with Stampin' Seal.


I stamped the snowman from Snow Wonder stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Black Ink.
I colored the image with Stampin' Blends:
Light Smokey Slate
Light Night of Navy
Dark Pumpkin Pie
Light Balmy Blue
Dark Real Red
Dark Shaded Spruce
I stamped the "For You" circle from Warm Hugs stamp set with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
I stamped the Snowflake from Snowflake Wishes stamp set in the middle of the circle with Balmy Blue Ink.


I cut a label from Silver Foil Paper with the Celebration Label dies.
I cut the snowman out with the Snow Time die and attached it to the silver label with Stampin' Seal and attached it to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I cut a scallop circle out of Night of Navy Cardstock with the die from the Little Treat Box dies. I cut the circle with the Layering Circle dies.
I attached the circle to the scallop circle with liquid glue.  I attached the whole piece with Dimensionals.


I punched a whole in the top of the front and back of the outside layer.  I ran Metallic Mesh Ribbon through the hold and tied a bow in the front.
I added 3 Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the top right of the front and 1 in the middle of the center snowflake.
I added some Wink of Stella to the snowflake.



Supplies:
Snow Wonder stamp set
Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
Celebration Label dies
Layering Circle dies
Little Treat Box dies
Warm Hugs stamp set
Snowflake Wishes stamp set
Nightr of Navy Cardstock
Silver Foil Sheets
Whisper White Cardstock
Metallic Mesh Ribbon
Blue Adhesive Backed Ribbon
Night of Navy Stampin' Pad
Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Seal
Tear and Tape

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my project today.  See you next time!

No comments: