Monday, November 16, 2020

Merry Christmas Truffle Bar Box with Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up! here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a very long skinny box that is  7 3/4  x  1  x  3/4".  I designed it to fit a Lindor Truffle Candy Bar.  I used Festive Corners stamp set, Warm Hugs stamp set, Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper and the Banners Pick a Punch.



I started with a piece of Toile Tidings DSP sized  9 1/4  x  4".
I scored the 9 1/4" side at:
3/4  and  8 1/2"
I scored the 4" side at:
1/2,  1 1/2,  2 1/4  and  3 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


Once the box was cut and put together with Tear and Tape I punched a hole in the top with a 1/8" hole punch.  I ran Real Red Sheer Ribbon through the hole and tied a bow at the front.


I cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock sized  1/2  x  3".
I stamped 3 Christmas Trees with the stamps from Warm Hugs stamp set.
I stamped the outline with Garden Green Ink and the inner tree with the same ink "stamped off" 1 time.
I cut a piece of Garden Green Cardstock sized 5/8  x  3 1/8".
I cut both sides of the pieces with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I attached the stamped piece on top of the Garden Green Piece with Liquid Glue.


I cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock sized  1/2  x  3 1/2".
I stamped the "MERRY" with Real Red ink in the center of the paper.
I cut a piece of Garden Green Cardstock and a piece of Red Foil Paper to  5/8  x  3 5/8"  each.
I cut the bottom of all 3 papers ,with the inward flag side of the Banners Pick a Punch.
I attached the sentiment cardstock piece to the Garden Green Cardstock piece with Liquid Glue.


I punched a hole in the Red Foil paper and Sentiment with a 1/8" hole punch.
I strung them on a piece of Gold Cord, from Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and tied it around the bow at the top of the box.
For the final touch I added a Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel at the top of all 3 Christmas Trees.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: