Friday, November 13, 2020

FESTIVE TIC TAC BOX



Shop Stampin' Up! here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Tic Tac box.  I used Festive Post stamp set, Gift Wrapped stamp set, 'Tis the Season Designer Series Paper, North Pole Wonder dies and the Gift Bow Builder Punch.  I got my inspiration from the Candy Cane Tic Tags.  There is a Truck with a Christmas Tree in the back on the front label!  Perfect for this image from the Festive Post stamp set.



I started with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock sized  6  x  5 3/4".
I scored the 6" size at:
1 1/2,  2 1/4  and  5 1/4.
I scored the 5 3/4" side at:
3/4,  2 5/8,  3 3/8  and  5 1/4"

To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I attached 'Tis the Season DSP in sizes:
(2)  2 7/8  x  1 3/4"
(2)  5/8  x  2 7/8"
(1)  1 3/8  x  1 3/4"
(1)  1 3/8  x  1 3/4"
I attached them to the box with Stampin' Seal.


I attached slim Velcro Dots the inside of the box to secure the top.
I used the scallop and matching circle from North Pole Wonder dies.  I cut the scallop from Shaded Spruce Cardstock and the Circle from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
I punched out a 1 1/2" circle from Whisper White Cardstock.
I stamped the Truck image with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the Tree with Shaded Spruce Ink.
I stamped the outline of the small tag and the holly leaves, from Gift Wrapped stamp set, onto Whisper White Cardstock with Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce inks.
I colored the middle of the Holly Leaves with a Light Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend.


I attached the Cherry Cobbler circle to the Shaded Spruce piece with Dimensionals.
I attached the Stamped image to the Cherry Cobbler circle with Liquid Glue.
I attached the top half of the entire piece to the front flap of the box with Liquid Glue.
I glued the little tag to the top as shown in the picture.
I tied a double bow with the Gold Cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack and attached it over the top of the little tag with a Glue Dot.
For the final touches I added Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the wheels and top of the Holly Leaves.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: