Friday, November 20, 2020

Pink Poinsettia Chocolate Treat Box - Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up! here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Pink Poinsettia box I made to fit some Baci/Periguina Chocolates.  The box is   4 3/4  x  2 3/8  x  1 1/4" in size.  A gift card and many other candies will also fit.  I used Poinsettia Petals stamp set, Poinsettia dies, Wrapped in Texture Embossing folders and Beaded Pearls.



I started with a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock sized
8 1/2  x  7 1/4".
I scored the  8 1/2"  side at:
1 1/4,  3 5/8,  4 7/8  and  7 1/4".
I scored the 7 1/4" side at:
1 1/4  and  6".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I added two layers of Cardstock to the box.
Mossy Meadow Cardstock sized:
(1)  4 5/8  x  2 1/4"
(2)  4 5/8  x  1 1/8"
(2)  1  x  2 1/8"
Soft Seafoam Cardstock sized:
(1)  4 1/2  x  2 1/8"
(2)  4 1/2  x  1"
(2)  1  x  2 1/8"
I embossed the Soft Seafoam Cardstock with the dots Embossing Folder from Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders.



I attached the side pieces of Cardstock to the box with the Mossy Meadow Cardstock over the Soft Seafoam Cardstock.  I added the Chocolates to the box and
I tied White Metallic Edged Ribbon around the box and tied a bow on the side over the finger hole.
I attached the top piece over the Ribbon with Dimesionals.


I stamped the Poinsettia images onto Blushing Bride Cardstock with Blushing Bride ink,  2 of the largest, 1 of the middle size and 1 of the next smaller size.
I cut the images out with the corresponding Poinsettia dies.
I stamped the leaves on Mossy Meadow Cardstock with Mossy Meadow Ink,  2 of the large leaf and 1 of the smaller.
I cut 1 of the sprig pieces out of Silver Foil Paper.


I attached the Flower Petals together with Glue Dots.
I attached the leaves and sprig first with Liquid Glue and then the flower.
For the final touches I added a Beaded Pearl in the middle of the flower and added Wink of Stella on the petals.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Thank you for stopping by.
See you next time!

No comments: