Friday, November 27, 2020

Little Debbie CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE BOX with COMING HOME



Shop Stampin' Up! Here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a rectangle box with a sleeve that I made to fit a Little Debbie Snack Cake.  It will also fit 3 Ferraro Rocher, a mini Liquor bottle or any other small gift.  I used Coming Home stamp set, Home Together dies, Tasteful Label dies, Snow Time dies and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock sized
7 3/4  x  6 1/2".
I scored the  7 3/4"  side at:
1 1/2  and  6 1/4".
I scored the  6 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  3,  4 1/2  and  6".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video tutorial Here.


To make the sleeve I used a  6 3/4  x  3 3/4"  piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
I wrapped the paper around the closed box snuggly but not too tight to be able to slide off.
I removed the paper and Burnished the folds I made with my fingers with my Bone Folder.
I attached the sleeve at the bottom of the box together with Stampin' Seal.


I cut a label out of Mossy Meadow Cardstock with one of the Snow Time dies.
I embossed a scrap of Real Red Cardstock with one of the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.  Then I cut out a label with a die from Tasteful Label dies.
I wrapped gold thread from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack around the labels, as shown in the picture, and used scotch tape to secure it on the back of the labels.
I attached the labels to the top of the box sleeve with Dimensionals.


I stamped 1 large tree and 2 small trees from the Coming Home stamp set onto Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Mossy Meadow Ink.
I cut them out with the corresponding dies from Home Together dies.


I attached the trees to the box with Dimensionals.
I added Wink of Stella to the trees and some Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.



Supplies:

Thank you for coming by.
See you next time!

No comments: