Monday, November 23, 2020

Freezin' Fun KitKat Box - Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up Here!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a box I made to fit a Holiday KitKat bar.  You can also fit a gift card inside along with the candy!  You can get two of these boxes from one 8 1/2  x 11" sheet of Cardstock.  I used Freezin' Fun stamp set, Freezin' Friends dies, Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, Banners Pick a Punch and the Detail Trio Punch.



I started with a piece of Misty Moonlight sized  9 1/2  x  3 3/4".
I scored the 9 1/2" side at:
1/2,  1,  5,  and 5 1/2".
I scored the 3 3/4" side at:
1/2  and  3 1/4".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I stamped the Large Tree and Bunny Images on Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the tree with a Light Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend.
For the Bunny I used these Stampin' Blends:
Light Balmy Blue
Light Flirty Flamingo
Light Highland Heather
Light Smokey Slate
Light Petal Pink
Color Lifter
I cut the Images out with the corresponding dies from Freezin' Friends dies.


I attached 2 pieces of Snowflake Splendor DSP sized:
3 3/4  x  2 1/2.
I attached them to the front and back of the box with Stampin' Seal.
I cut a  3 3/4  x  1 1/4"  piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the long die to make the hill.
I attached the hill piece to the bottom-front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I attached the tree with Liquid Glue and the Bunny with Dimensionals.


I tied a bow with Snowflake Splendor Ribbon and attached it to the top of the box with a Glue Dot.
I cut another piece of the DSP to  1/2  x  1 3/4".
I stamped the sentiment on the strip and flagged the end with the Banners Pick a Punch.
I attached it to the lower left of the box with Liquid Glue.


For the final touches I added some Adhesive Backed Snowflakes to the Tree and Blue Adhesive Back Gems to the lower right of the box.


Supplies:
Light Shaded Spruce
Light Balmy Blue
Light Flirty Flamingo
Light Highland Heather
Light Smokey Slate
Light Petal Pink
Color Lifter

I hope you  like my project today, thank you for coming by.
See you next time!

No comments: