Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Masculine Gift Box with Brightly Gleaming



Shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a two piece gift box that is
3 3/4  x  3 3/4  x  2 1/4".
I made this box for my son so I tried to make it look a bit masculine.  It can also be made in other Christmas Papers or for any occasion.  I used Brightly Gleaming Specialty Paper, Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Snow Time dies.



I started with a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock for the bottom of the box sized  9 3/4  x  8 1/4".
I scored the  9 3/4"  side at:
3 3/4  and  6"
I scored the 8 1/4" side at:
2 1/4  and  6"

For the top of the box I used a piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty paper sized
6  13/16  x  5  5/16
(just over  6 3/4   x  just over  5 1/4")
I scored all four sides at  1 1/2"

To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


After I put the 2 pieces of the box together I added some Christmas socks for my son inside.  You can fit many other various gifts plus a gift card too!
I tied Diagonal Striped Mossy Meadow Ribbon around the sides of the box and tied a bow at the top.


I used Snow Time dies for both of the labels on the front of the box.
I cut the larger label out of Gold Foil Paper and the smaller label out of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment from Perfectly Plaid stamp set on the Very Vanilla Label with Mossy Meadow Ink.


I attached the sentiment label to the larger label with 3 glue dots on the back.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Dimensionals.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies with Me here.

Supplies:

I hope you liked my project today, thank you for stopping by.
See you next time!

No comments: