Monday, September 14, 2020

Halloween Cookie Box with Festive Post - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My post today is a 4 1/2  x  2 1/4  x  1 1/4" box that I made to fit a 2 Pack of Oreo Halloween Cookies.  I used Festive Post Stamp set, Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.

Please Subscribe!



I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  8  x  5 1/2".
I scored the 8" side at:
1/2,  3,  4 1/4  and  6 3/4"
I scored the 5 1/2" side at:
1,  3 3/4  and  5"

To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I added Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper sized:
(2)  2 5/8  x  2 3/8"
(2)  2 5/8  x  1 1/8"
(3)  2 3/8  x  1 1/8"


I stamped the Broom Image from Festive Post stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.  I colored the ties of the broom with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.
I attached the Broom Image to a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock sized  1 1/2  x  2 1/8"  with Liquid Glue.
I added a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  1 5/8  x  2 1/4"   to the back of the Image with Dimensionals.
I attached it to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.


I punched 2 holes in the top flaps of the box and ran some doubled Linen Thread through it.
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut it down to 1 1/4  x  3/4".
I added Pumpkin Pie Cardstock behind it sized  1 3/8  x  7/8".
I added Basic Black as the final layer behind sized  1 1/2  x  1".
I punched a hole in the side of the tag and strung it on the Linen Thread and tied a bow.
I added some Wink of Stella to the Broom tops.



Supplies:
Liquid Glue
Hole Punch

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: