Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hallows Night Magic Rectangular Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a 4 1/2  x  4 1/2  x 1" Rectangular Box with the opening at the side.  I used Hallows Night stamp set, Halloween Magic dies and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.




I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  8 x 7".
I scored the 8" side at:
1/2,  3 1/4,  4 1/4  and  7"
I scored the 7" side at:
1,  5 1/2  and  6 1/2"
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


(2)  2 5/8  x  4 3/8"
(2)  4 3/8  x  7/8"
(2)  7/8  x  2 5/8"
I attached the paper to the top, bottom and all sides with Stampin' Seal.

I cut both label from the Halloween Magic dies.  The large one from Basic Black Cardstock and the smaller one from Pretty Peacock Cardstock.
On the Pretty Peacock Label I stamped with Versamark Ink and sprinkled with Black Embossing Powder, then used my heat tool on it.
I stamped the small bat image with Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the corresponding die.


I put 3 packages of Pop Rocks Candy inside the box.  I wound some Metallic Edges Ribbon around the box and tied a bow on the right hand side of what will be the top.
I attached the Basic Black Label over the ribbon with Dimenstionals at the top and bottom of the back of the label.
I attached the Pretty Peacock Label on top of the Black one with Dimensionals.
I added the bat on the lower left hand corner of the labels with a glue dot.
For the final touch I added some Rhinestones to the labels.
  


Supplies:
Hallows Night Magic stamp set
Halloween Magic dies
Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
Pretty Peacock Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Versamark Ink
Tuxedo Black Ink
Black Embossing Powder (from my stash)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Metallic Edge Ribbon
Stampin' Seal Adhesive
Simply Score Tool
Heat Tool

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great project and as always, great video!