Friday, September 25, 2020

TIC TAC BOX using Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper - Stampin' UP!


Hi Friends,
My project today is a box I made to fit Tic Tac candies.  I used Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, Little Treat Box dies and Gather Together stamp set.



I started with a piece of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP sized:      6 x 5" 
I scored the 6" side at:
3/4,  2 5/8,  3 3/8  and  5 1/4"

I scored the  5" side at:
3/4,  3 3/4  and  4 1/2"

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial here!


I wrapped a piece of  1  x  6"  Gold Foil Paper around the middle of the box and attached it with Liquid Glue (in the samples I used Early Espresso).
I cut some of the Gold Foil Paper with the scallop die from the Little Treat Box dies,  I added a 1 3/8" circle of Early Espresso on the scallop with liquid glue.


I fussy cut a pumpkin from the DSP and added it to the scallop with some Dimensionals (In the samples I stamped and cut out the Pumpkin image from Gather Together stamp set and Gathered Leaves dies).


I tied a double strand of Gold Cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack and tied a bow.  I attached it to the box with a rolled up Glue Dot.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! Supplies with Me here.

Supplies:
Tic Tac Candies

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another fabulous project & video!!!

Cathryn said...

❤️❤️❤️