Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Halloween Pouch wint 6x6 Papers using Ghoulish Goodies - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Treat Pouch using a piece of 6x6" paper.  I used Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper, Ghoulish Goodies stamp set and the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.

You see my Video Tutorial Here.

You can shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here.


I started with a 6x6 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
I scored 1 side at:
2,  2 3/4,  4 3/4  and  5 1/2"
I turned the  paper to the next side and scored at:
3/4  and  5 1/4"
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I put a Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin candy inside and sealed the bottom of the pouch with liquid glue.  I folded the top flap over the back, punched 2 holes with a 1/8" hole punch and ran some Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow.


I stamped the images from Ghoulish Goodies stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out with the Layering Circles dies.
I cut a Scalloped Circle out of Basic Black Cardstock with the same die set.
I attached the image piece to the Black Scallop with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire Image piece to the middle of the punch with Dimensionals also.


I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock that was 3/4" wide.  I punched it with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and then cut it down to 2".
I punched a hole in the top of the punch, ran some Linen Thread Through it and tied it around the bow.
I added some Wink of Stella on the Witch and cauldron and I added a Rhinestone on the Cats collar.



Supplies:
1/8" Hole Punch
Reese's Pumpkin Shaped Peanut Butter Cup

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: