Friday, September 4, 2020

Have a Hoot Mini Liquor Bottle Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Box sized 4 1/2  x  1 1/2  x  1 1/2".  I made it to fit a Mini Liquor Bottle but it could fit many things.  I used Have a Hoot stamp set, Peek-A-Hoot dies and Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper.

You Can Shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here!

See My Video Tutorial Here.


I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  7 3/8  x  6  3/4".
I scored the  7 3/8"  side at:
1 1/2  and  5 7/8"
I scored the 6 3/4"  side at:
1 1/2,  3,  4 1/2  and  6"
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I added Brights 6x6 DSP to all sides and the top and bottom.
(4)  4 1/8"  x  1 1/4"
(2)  1 1/4  x  1 1/4"
I cut a label out of Basic Black Cardstock from the Peek-A-Hoot dies.
I stamped the sentiment on the top of the label using Versamark Ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.
I stamped the Owl and Pumpkin Image onto Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.


I colored the Image with Stampin' Blends:
Dark Daffodil Delight
Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie
Light and Dark Soft Suede
L and Dark Crumb Cake
Light Mossy Meadow
I cut the image out with the corresponding Peek-A-Hoot die.
I attached it to the Basic Black Label with a Dimensional.


I cut the Spider Web from the same dies out of Basic Black and attached under the label on the top left side.
I tied some Old Olive Ribbon through the top of the label.
I tied a black ribbon around the box and tied a bow on the side.
I put Dimensionals on the top and bottom of the back of the label and attached it over the ribbon.



For the final touches I added some Old Olive Rhinestones (Retired) and put Wink of Stella on the Spider Web and Pumpkin cut outs.

You can shop Stampin' Up Supplies with Me here.

Supplies:
Have a Hoot stamp set
Peek-A-Hoot dies
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Versamark Ink
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Heat Tool
Dimensionals
Old Olive Ribbon - Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
Stampin' Blends:
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Shaded Spruce
Crumb Cake
Mossy Meadow
Rhinestones

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!