Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Spooky Tent Box for Dollar Tree Goodies - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Tent Box with a Fold Over Flap.  I made this box to fit some goodies from the Dollar Tree.  I used Everything Essential stamp set, Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper and Layering Squares dies.

You can see my Video Tutorial Here.

You Can Shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here.


I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock sized 10 1/2  x  6"
I scored the 10 1/2" side at:
3 1/4,  5,  8 1/4  and  10"
I scored the 6" side at:
1 1/4  and  4 1/2"
Turn back to the 10 1/2" side with the 1 1/4" strip on top.
Score to the 1st score line ONLY at:
1 3/8  and  6 3/8"
To cut and put this box together please see my video tutorial here.


I Rounded the corners of the top flap with the Detail Trio Punch.
I added Brights DSP to the Front, Back and Flap sized:
(2)  3  x  3"
(1)  1  x  3"
I cut a square and a scalloped square with the Layering Squares dies with Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
I stamped the Haunted House Image from Everything Essential stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink.


I colored the windows of the image with a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.  I colored the banner with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.
I used Liquid Glue to mount the Image onto the Pumpkin Pie Scalloped Square and I attached it to the middle of the box with Dimensionals on the Bottom and Middle only.  The flap tucks under the top of the Image.


I used the the Black and White Twine from the Playful Pets Ribbon Combo Pack to make a double bow.  I attached the bow with 2 glue dots to the middle of the top flap.
I added Wink of Stella to the entire house and added Rhinestones to the bottom right of the box.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up supplies with Me Here.

Supplies:
Everything Essential stamp set
Layering Squares dies
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Detail Trio Punch
Whisper White Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Playful Pets Ribbon Combo Pack
Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend
Wink of Stella
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Simply Score Tool
Ruler
Goodies from Dollar Tree

Thank you for stopping by today!
See you next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute project!