Monday, September 21, 2020

SCRAP BUSTER HALLOWEEN PENCIL HOLDERS - Stampin' Up! and Dollar Tree

Hi Friends,
My project today is perfect for using all of your small scraps of Paper.  I made Halloween Pencil Holders using some pencil toppers I found at the Dollar Tree.  I used Little Treats stamp set, Little Treat Box dies, Festive Corners stamp set and Snow Time dies.  I used mostly scraps from the Brights DSP and scraps of matching Cardstock.




I started with a scrap of Brights Designer Series Paper.  I cut it with the smaller label from Halloween Magic dies.
I used a small circle punch (big enough to fit your pencil through, mine was 3/8") to cut a hole at the top and the bottom of the label.  You could also make a slit at the top and bottom with a craft knife.  I slid the pencil in the top and out the bottom hole.  I secured the pencil at the back with a glue dot and added one of the pencil toppers on top.


I cut the scallop circle out of various scraps with the die from Little Treat Box dies.  The spider I cut from Basic Black Cardstock using the same die set.
I used a 1 3/8" circle punch (you can use any similar size circle) for the circle to stamp the sentiment on from Festive Corners stamp set.
I attached the circle to the scallop circle with a Dimensional, then to the pencil holder with liquid glue.
I added the Spider to the bottom of the sentiment piece with liquid glue also.  I added some Wink of Stella to the main part of the spider.


I cut a piece of Mango Melody Cardstock with a label die from Snow Time die set.  I stamped the word SPOOKY from Festive Corners stamp set on the label.  I punched a small hole in the top and tied it to the top of the pencil under the Pencil Topper with twine from the Playful Pets Ribbon Combo Pack.




Supplies:
3/8" Hole Punch (or similar)
1 3/8" Circle Punch (or similar)
Dollar Tree Pencil Toppers

Thank you so much for stopping by.
See you next time!

No comments: