Friday, September 11, 2020

Halloween Magic Window Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project to today is a Rectangle Window Box I made with Halloween Magic diesWarm Wraps dies and Hallows Night Magic stamp set.
The box measures  4 1/2 x  2 3/4  x  1".




I started with a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock sized  8  x  7".
I scored the 8" side at:
1,  3 3/4,  4 3/4  and  7 1/2"
I scored the 7" side at:
1,  5 1/2  and  6 1/2"

To cut and put this box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I used the Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper on this box sized:
(2)  4 1/4  x  2 1/2"
(2)  4 1/4  x  3/4"
(2)  2 1/2  x  3/4"
I put the DSP on the box before I put the box together so I could cut the window out.
I cut my window sheet to  4  x  2 1/4".


I used the Warm Hugs dies to cut the two layering shapes for the sentiment.  The circle I cut from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and the other from Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
I stamped the Sentiment from Hallows Night Magic onto the Gorgeous Grape piece with Tuxedo Black Ink.


I Stamped the spiders on Gorgeous Grape Cardstock with Versamark Ink and covered them with Black Embossing Powder.  I then cut them out with the Corresponding die.
For the bat I Embossed (with Versamark Ink and Black Embossing Powder) a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and then cut the bats out using the die.


I attached the Sentiment piece on top of the Orange Circle with Dimensionals.  I attached the Orange Circle and Spiders with Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added Rhinestones around the box.

You can shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies with me here.

Supplies:
Black Embossing Powder
Small Circle Punch for finger hole
Rhinestones
Candy Corn

I hope you enjoyed my 3D project today!
See you next time.