Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Halloween Treat Box for Dog Bones

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Halloween Dog Bone Treat Box.  I have a bunch of families that Trick-or-Treat in my neighborhood that bring along their dogs and I wanted to make a gift for the pups!
I used Pampered Pets stamp set, Pets diesGather Together stamp set, Gathered Leaves dies, Festive Corners stamp set and Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper.




I started with a piece of Brights DSP sized   6 x 4 3/4".
I scored the 6" side at:
1/2,  2 3/4,  3 1/4  and  5 1/2"
I scored the 4 3/4" side at:
1/2,  3 3/4  and  4 1/4"

To cut and put this box together please watch my Video Tutorial.


I stamped the images and sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the dog with Stampin' Blends:
Basic Black light and dark for the nose
Smokey Slate light and dark for the body
dark Pumpkin Pie for the collar
I colored the pumpkin with:
light and dark Pumpin Pie and
dark Shaded Spruce


I stamped the sentiment and spider before I put the box together.
I attached the dog to the box with Liquid Glue and the Pumpkins with Dimentionals.
I added some Rhinestones to the bottom left of the front of the box and one one the dogs collar.
I closed the box with a library clip that I tied some Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon to.




Supplies:
Light and Dark Basic Black
light and dark Smokey Slate
Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie
Dark Shaded Spruce
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Tuxedo Black Ink
Tear and Tape Adhesive
Dimentionals

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!
\