Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Everything Essential Halloween Gnome Box - Stampin' Up!


Hi Friends!
My project today is a Tall Skinny Box I made with Everything Essential stamp set, Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, Festive Corners stamp set and Trio of Tags dies.  I made this to fit some Halloween goodies from the Dollar Spot at Target.



I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock sized  9 1/2  x  7 1/2".

I scored the 9 1/2" side at:
1/2,  4,  4 1/2,  5,  8 1/2  and  9".

I score3d the 7 1/2" side at:
1  and  6".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


After I put the box together I put 2 pieces of the Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper in Highland Heather sized:
3 3/8  x  4 7/8"
and
1 3/8  x  3 3/8".
I punched a hole in the middle of the top flap with a 1/8" hole punch.  I closed the flap and made a pencil mark on the box through the hole I already punched, then punched a matching hole.
I knoted a piece of ribbon in the middle and put the ends through the inside of the box to the outside.
I added my goodies to the box and threaded the ribbon through the back of the lid and tied a bow on the front.


Using the Layering Circle dies I cut a scallop circle out of Basic Black Cardstock and a circle out of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
I stamped the haunted house from Everything Essential to the upper right side of the yellow circle.
I colored in the banner with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.


I stamped a Gnome from Gnome for the Holidays on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  I used Dark and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends for the hat and socks,
Light and Dark Highland Heather for the shirt and hat,
Light Smokey Slate for the beard and
Light Petal Pink and Light Rococo Rose for the nose, face and hands.


I stamped the spider from Festive Corners stamp set on the yellow circle where the Gnome hat would be.
I attached the Basic Black Scalloped Circle to the Daffodil Delight Circle and the Gnome to the circle with liquid glue.
I cut a pumpkin with the Trio of Tags dies and glued a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock behind the pumpkin to make it look like it was lit up.
I glued the pumpkin onto the Gnomes hand with liquid glue also.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
For the finishing touch I colored some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with my Dark Highland Heather Blend and attached them around the Gnome.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies with Me here!

Supplies:
Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie
Light and Dark Highland Heather
Light Rococo Rose
Light Petal Pink
Ribbon from my stash

I hope you liked my project today!
See you next time!

No comments: