Monday, August 31, 2020

Gather Together Borders Bakery Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a  2 1/4  x  2 1/4"  Bakery Box that is 1" high.  I used Boundless Borders stamp set, Gather Together stamp set, North Pole Wonder dies and Gilded Autumn Specialty paper.  This box can hold 1 or 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or 3 Ghirardelli Squares.



I started with a piece of Very Vanilla sized  7 1/2  x  4 1/4".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1,  3 1/4,  4 1/4,  6 1/2"
I scored the 4 1/4" side at:
1 and 3 1/4"

To cut and put this box together please see my video tutorial here.


After I cut the tabs of the box I embossed the side using Boundless Borders stamp set, Versamark Ink and Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.
I cut a piece of Early Expresso Cardstock and Gold Foil Specialty paper with a die from the North Pole Wonder dies and Embossed the sentiment from Gather Together stamp set.  I attached the gold foil piece on the back of the Sentiment piece a little lower.


I added a  2 1/8 x  2 1/8" piece of Early Espresso on to of the box and layered a piece of Specialty Designer Series Paper sized  1 7/8  x  1 7/8" on top of it.
I cleared the hole at the top of the label, ran some gold cord from Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack and tied a bow.


I ran the same cord around the box twice and tied a knot.  I put Dimenstionals on the back of label and attached it to the top of the box.



Supplies:
Borders Abound stamp set
Gather Together stamp set
North Pole Wonder dies
Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Gold Foil Paper
Versamark Ink
Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder
Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal Adhesive
Liquid Glue
Heat Tool
Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're the best!!!