Friday, August 7, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays Fold Over Treat Box

Hi Friends,
My project for today is a Fold Over Box that is 4 x 2 x 1 1/2" in size.
I used Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, a die from Snow Time die set and Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Real Red sized 8 1/2 x 7"
I scored the 8 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  3 1/2,  5,  and 7
I scored the 7" side at:
1 1/2 and 5 1/2"

You can see my video here to cut and put the box together.


I added Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper sized:
(1)  1 3/4  x  3 3/4"
(2)  1 3/4  x  1 1/4"
(2)  1 1/4  x  3 3/4"

After I attached the DSP with Stampin' Seal I cut a finger hole in the side of the lid with a small circle punch.


I tied some Real Red Sheer Ribbon around the box and tied a bow along the side.
Next I cut a label out of Whisper White Cardstock using the Snow Time dies.
I stamped the sentiment and Gnome with Tuxedo Black Ink.


I colored the Gnome with Stampin' Blends:
Light Mossy Meadow
Light Night of Navy
Dark Real Red
Light and Dark Daffodil Delight
I also used a Skin Tone marker of my own.
I colored 3 Rhinestones with my Real Red Stampin' Blend and attached them on the label as shown.



Supplies:
Gnome for the Holidays stamp set
Snow Time die set
Tis' the Season 6x6 DSP
Real Red Cardstock
Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend
Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend
Light Night of Navy Stampin' Blend
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
A flesh tone marker
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal
Tuxedo Black Ink
Real Red Sheer Ribbon
Rhinestones

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

1 comment: