Monday, August 24, 2020

Sunflower Box with Wreath Builder dies - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a  4 3/4  x  4 3/4  x 1 1/2"  Square lidded box.  I used the Wreath Builder dies, Arrange a Wreath Stamp set and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
I made a box but this wreath can easily be made into a card, bag or home decor piece.

You can see my video tutorial here.
I would love it if you would subscribe!


For the top of the box I started with a piece of Bumblebee Cardstock sized  6 3/4  x  6 3/4".
I scored all sides at 1"
For the Bottom of the box I used a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock sized  8  3/16  x  8  3/16".
I scored all sides at 1 3/4"
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.



I attached a piece of the Plaid Tiding 6x6 DSP sized  4 1/2  x  4 1/2" to the top of the box.
I cut two vine wreaths using the Wreath Builder die set.  1 out of Mossy Meadow Cardstock and 1 out of Old Olive Cardstock.
I attached the wreaths with liquid adhesive to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock sized 3 1/2  x  3 1/2".



I stamped the greeting background from Arrange a Wreath stamp set with Crumb Cake ink that was stamped off 1 time.
The Give Thanks sentiment is from Arrange a Wreath stamp set.
The Especially for You sentiment is from Little Treats stamp set.
I stamped both sentiments with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the sentiment piece out and placed it in the middle of the wreath.


I cut the Sunflowers out of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.  I used a 3/8" circle punch for the centers of the Sunflowers.
I attached the side flowers with liquid adhesive and the middle one with a Dimensional.
I tied a bow with Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon and attached it with a glue dot.



I attached the crumb cake square, with the wreath on it, onto a piece of Early Espresso sized 3 3/4  x  3 3/4".
I attached the entire piece to the top of the box with Dimensionals.


You can shop Stampin' Up! supplies with Me here!

Supplies:
Arrange A Wreath stamp set
Wreath Builder die set
Little Treats stamp set
Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Bumblebee Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black stamp pad
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive
Dimenstionals
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you next time!

No comments: