Friday, August 14, 2020

Festive Post Large Twisted Bag - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
This is a much larger size of the Twisted Bag I did last week and it has a beautiful fold over at the top to showcase BOTH sides of the DSP.



I started with a piece of Poinsettia Place DSP sized 11 x 8 1/2"
I scored the 11" side at:
2 and 9"
I scored the 8 1/2" at:
1/2 and 4 1/2"
Turn to the opposite side of the 8 1/2" side and score ONLY to the 1st score line at:
2 and 6"

To cut and put the box together please view my video tutorial here.


I punched a piece of 2" wide Real Red Cardstock with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.  After punching the top of the 2" side I cut the length to 3".
I stamped the line image from Festive Post stamp set on to a piece of scrap paper first, then onto  Whisper White Cardstock with Old Olive Ink.  Then I cut it out with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch.


When the Old Olive lines were dried I stamped the Reindeer Image from the same set with Versamark Ink.  I sprinkled the image with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, shook it off and then heated it up with the Heat Tool.
I attached the finished, cooled image to a piece of Old Olive Cardstock sized 1 5/8  x  2 1/4", then attached it all to the red tag with Dimensitionals.


I punched 2 holes in the middle top of the closed bag.  I ran Metallic Edged Vanilla Ribbon and Real Red Sheer Ribbon together through the punched holes, attached the Tag to it and tied a bow.


I added some Metallic Pearls to the right side of the top of the bag.
I colored a Basic Rhinestone with the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend and added it to the Reindeer's nose.


My Demonstrator Number is 2230782
Cathryn Themann

Supplies:
Festive Post stamp set
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Real Red Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
Basic Rhinestones
Gold Metallic Pearls
Metallic Edged Vanilla Ribbon
Sheer Real Red Ribbon
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Versamark Ink
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
Heat Tool

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: