Monday, August 17, 2020

Ghirardelli Pumpkin Box with Everything Essential stamp set - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a box I made to fit 4 Ghirardelli Chocolates.  I used the Everything Essential stamp set and Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper along with some Shaded Spruce Cardstock.  The box measures 3 x 2 x 1 1/2".

You can see my video tutorial here!
Please Subscribe.


I started with a  7 1/2  x  6 1/2"  piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  3 1/2,  5 and 7"
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  4 1/2 and 6"
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I attached Plaid Tidings DSP on the box sides and top.  They are sized:
(2)   2 3/4  x  1 3/4"
(2)  2 3/4  x  1 1/4"
(1)  1 1/4  x  1 3/4"


I punched a 1 1/2" wide piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.  After punching the top I cut the length to 2 1/4".
I stamped the Pumpkin image with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I also punched a 1 3/4" wide piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and then cut it down to 2 1/2" in length.
I attached the Pumpkin stamped tag to the pumpkin pie Cardstock tag with liquid adhesive.


I stamped thebat image and also the "to" and "from" sentiments on the back of the tag.
I tied a bow around the box with Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.
I tied some Linen Thread through the top of the tag and tied it to the Ribbon.
I colored some Rhinestones Basic Jewels with the Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend and attached them to the pumpkin. I also added Wink of Stella to the Pumpkin.


You can shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here!
My Demonstrator number is: 2230782

Supplies:
Everything Essential stamp set
Plaid Tidings 6x6 DSP
Whisper White Cardstock
Shaded Spruce Cardstock
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Detail Trio Punch
Tuxedo Black Ink
Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends
Dark Shaded Spruce Blend
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Linen Thread
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal
Liquid Adhesive
Small Circle Punch
Ghirardelli Chocolates

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: