Friday, August 28, 2020

Halloween Treat box with Little Treats stamp set - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is another Halloween Treat.  This time I made a box with the Little Treat Boxes die set, Little Treats stamp set and Peed-A-Hoot die set.

You can see my Video Tutorial here.
Please Subscribe!


I started with a piece of the Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper.  I used the Treat Box dies to cut the box out of the purple polka dot  paper, the Spider out of Basic Black Cardstock and the Scallop Circle out of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
I cut the Spider Web out of Basic Black Cardstock with the Peek-A-Hoot die set.


I stamped the Sentiment, also from Little Treat stamp set, with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I glued the box together with liquid adhesive and tied it with a ribbon from my stash plus Black and White twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.


I attached the Spider Web with 1 Dimensional at the bottom of the web.  I put Liquid Glue at the top-back of the Pumpkin Pie Scallop Circle and a Dimensional on the bottom, then attached it on top of the spider web.
I also used liquid glue to attach the spider to the bottom.


For the final touch I added some Rhinestones (these are from the Noble Peacock Gems but you can color clear Rhinestones with a Highland Heather Stampin' Blend) to the bottom of the circle and some Wink of Stella to the Spider Web.



Supplies:
Little Treat stamp set
Little Treat Boxes dies
Peek-A-Hoot dies
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Liquid Glue
Wink of Stella
Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
Rhinestone Basic Gems

No comments: